Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

If I can leave the exchange your happiness, I would give up

2 posters

Go down

If I can leave the exchange your happiness, I would give up Empty If I can leave the exchange your happiness, I would give up

Post by shy1314 November 24th 2011, 01:41

When love into the past, I had been searching for? You say that's not happiness, further my pain. Now look at you wear Polo ralph lauren pas cher luxuriant turn around, I have no speech, you in silence, I can only let you go.
Once innocent think you is a kite, I hand the root of fly line, no matter you fly to where, will be I belong. Now finally understand, because love you, you should not hold this rope. "Chunhuaqiuyue when the, the past is to know how much?" Past events such as wind, let it with breeze but go to. When all become empty, but the memories with me. Time can dilute all, including I love your heart. Don't let you see my tears, because love you! Don't let you see me sad, because love you! Because love you, would rather hurt my self-esteem!
You said: everlasting, that is only an extravagant beg, as happened. You said: there is a love, called give up! Had you love, I should meet. To give up you, is love for you, also is for my own care. To give up you, let you from my life, I can't say that won't regret, for I have loved you. Because I love you, so I hope you happy.
You leave me, I don't blame you, can I blame myself, strange oneself love you too. I let go let you go, you head back toward the Ralph lauren polo wearing polo shirts go, I hear their clearly broken voice. Because still love you, I let go of the left hand to hold. Because once love you, I silently watching you, look at your right hand clenched her hand. Because once love you, I put the heartache deep, smile and send you away. Because I know, there is a love called give up, that is I leave you the most honest, most really something.

shy1314
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4840

Back to top Go down

If I can leave the exchange your happiness, I would give up Empty Re: If I can leave the exchange your happiness, I would give up

Post by Somedress November 24th 2011, 03:15

Somedress
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4677

Back to top Go down