Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

Familiar with the place also have the scenery

2 posters

Go down

Familiar with the place also have the scenery Empty Familiar with the place also have the scenery

Post by shy1314 November 3rd 2011, 22:26

I with chaussure de foot mercurial shoes hands, like a walk in the path was flooded. At the foot of the stones have sole ke sole was painful, a wave after wave of water across my knee. Small cool water of the river on, as if the girls were skirt hem wind blown small drape. Stay away from the familiar place more and more close, still have not moved east of the bench, the door of the build as always big open, smoke going up
Memory back to early morning, that is the journey home. It is said that small town last night by heavy rains, however we arrived, but see the trail leads to grandma's house was flooded, and even the whole piece of the entire block beside the fields are also inevitable. Don't think too many, walked to the coast. Dry the icy cold of the legs, the grandmother of the house and took out a pair of shoes to chaussure de foot pas cher, which the booty. My arms are wide open to live her gently ring, grandmother unique taste filled my nose. I could smell the smell of missing.
Those familiar with the place, with the familiar smell and, long time no see. Even if the scenery is not the former appearance, but way, or that way, the air we breathe is still the same miss, scenery is still very beautiful. Finally understand, the scenery is so beautiful, not because of scenery itself, but because it is so familiar with-in familiar place. Because if there is love, there is the memory, everything is beautiful.

shy1314
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4842

Back to top Go down

Familiar with the place also have the scenery Empty Re: Familiar with the place also have the scenery

Post by Somedress November 13th 2011, 22:50

Somedress
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4679

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum