Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

Flood have youth poem

2 posters

Go down

Flood have youth poem Empty Flood have youth poem

Post by shy1314 October 28th 2011, 09:11

The setting sun down gradually in the other side of the mountain, the twilight sky draws a graceful curve. I wear a polo ralph lauren shirt shrink roll in the home of the floor Windows, have a kind of sweet feeling. Blossom again is a load time. This year, experience the youth of the deepest pain, and the growth of the most appropriate journey. I saw the pupils will no longer terrorized, because I know, it is to belong to their s. Sometimes, calm down to think about, they discovered that his experience all the way is that so no futile.
This is a really unexpected move.
The August is a senior, I saw some bookstore of books have been reflects the "2011" the inscription inside, there is a sense of panic. Remember someone says to me, "even if the road there is no blossom, we also learn to appreciate the desert". I think this sentence is appropriate senior life, so I smile and remember it.
Flood have youth, look back all the way after the circulation of the scenery, my heart could not a stir. Suddenly found himself is no longer the love wear t-shirts to the young, but a love ralph lauren polo youth wear. Suddenly found himself grew up in a flash, grow up to can face the world of storms. As we touched the world of lovely, cursing the world one side of the cruel. Life has been wandering in a perfect and broken edge, the transparent clean young age, we slowly grew up in pain, grew up in love.
The sky a few flower white clouds float occasionally, and the air is full of faint mo xiang. I smile finish writing these beautiful character, unforgettable story, aimless alone have youth poem.

shy1314
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4840

Back to top Go down

Flood have youth poem Empty Re: Flood have youth poem

Post by Somedress November 21st 2011, 22:36

Somedress
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4677

Back to top Go down